TERMS & CONDITIONS: DISCLAIMER & REFUND POLICY
BUSINESS BOOMERS INC.
CONDITIONS OF USE
An AGREEMENT is entered on the date payment is processed between Business Boomers Inc. (“Company”) 37 Towsen Road, Wayne, NJ and Client whose name appears on any order forms or opt-ins (“Client”), collectively, the “Parties.”
In consideration of the promises and covenants contained herein, and intending to be legally bound hereby, the parties agree as follows:
(1) COMPANY’S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. Payment received by client shall constitute a legal and binding instrument based on these terms or any individual agreements signed when Company is providing coaching services and/or online training programs and/or agency marketing or other services.
(2) PAYMENT. Client authorizes Company to charge credit card on ﬁle according to the payment schedule as listed on the check out and receipt. If Client has purchased the product/service based on a payment plan, the Client authorizes a deposit for the ﬁrst payment and the remaining payments shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit Card(s) every 30 days from the date of the ﬁrst payment (or unless otherwise speciﬁed on the order form, invoice, email, or program details) until all payments have been collected. Company shall be authorized to make all charges on or around the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so.
In any lawsuit for the collection of unpaid amounts under this Agreement venue shall be Passaic County, applying New Jersey law. The prevailing party shall be awarded attorney’s fees and costs.
(3) PAYMENT TERMS. Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee. Company shall not be obligated to invoice Client for agreed upon payments. Client’s acceptance of this agreement constitutes Client’s agreement for payment for all charges set forth in this Agreement. Upon execution of this agreement, all payments towards the Fee shall be collectable on the schedule.
(4) CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY.
Client shall not make any chargebacks to Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Company’s prior written consent. Client agrees to not open disputes or claims via payment processors, doing so shall result in NO refunds as well Client shall accept responsibility for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith, nor make any disparaging remarks regarding company. Client shall not change any of the credit card information provided to Company without notifying Company in advance.
(5) REFUND POLICY.
Refund/Cancellation: The Company shall issue no returns or refund, and there is a no cancellation policy on all coaching programs, services, VIP sessions, or products purchased on rockonsuccess.com or related sites, no matter if you fail to actively participate, use, or complete the programs. The same applies if there are changes to the start or end dates. All sales are final. Enrollment in any individual or group coaching program, services, or VIP session constitutes a non-cancellable agreement and that you have fully read and understood the refund/cancellation policy.
Rescheduling: The Company reserves the right to make changes to and reschedule the start and end dates of all individual or group coaching programs, services or VIP sessions at any time up to 24 hours before the start date, and at The Company’s discretion.
Results: We, of course, cannot and do not guarantee any results. Rather, all strategies and information is being provided with the understanding that you will make your own independent decisions with respect to your business and career, including any course of action, based on your own judgment.
(6) NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Company’s copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property (trademarks, etc) for Client’s business purposes. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Company electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Company. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted Program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied. Likewise Company shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Client Electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Client. All intellectual property, including Clients copyrighted Program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Client. No license to sell or distribute Client materials is granted or implied.
(7) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Client shall use Company’s services and products at Client’s own risk, and Client assumes any and all risks from use of Company’s services and products. The liability of Company, its employees, agents, associates, successors, assigns, and legal representatives under this Agreement is limited in direct proportion to the compensation paid to Company under this Agreement, and shall not, under any condition, exceed the amount already paid to Client at the time of any such claim, demand, or cause of action whatsoever.
(8) CLIENT UNDERSTANDINGS. Company is not responsible for Client results nor can they guarantee Client results. Client understands that, like any business, the results are based on individual skills and effort. Client takes responsibility to speak up and ask for any support desired during coaching, and accept full responsibility for your own outcomes.
Client accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for her/his progress and results from use of Company’s services and products. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the essential element of gaining a benefit from Company’s services and products and the Company cannot control Client and/or Client’s use of Company’s services and products. Company makes no binding representations, warranties, guarantees, or assurances of any nature in connection with the outcome of Client’s use of its services and products other than those specifically enumerated herein. Client accepts that, because of the nature of Company’s services and products as well as the extent of Client’s participation, the results experienced by clients may vary significantly.
If you receive a VIP bonus day, that alone is a $9,997 value. We reserve the right to alter the program content or schedule at our discretion.
(9) PERMISSION TO SHOWCASE IN MARKETING. Client grants Company permission to document and showcase Clients in marketing collateral without any extra permissions or compensation to the client.
(10) NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. Client agrees to be mindful of his/her own well-being during use of Company’s services and products and seek medical treatment (including, but not limited to therapy), if needed. Company does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Company is not responsible for any decisions made by Client as a result of the coaching and/or any consequences thereof.
(11) CONFIDENTIALITY & COPYRIGHT. Client nor Company shall not disclose any conﬁdential information to any third party. Conﬁdential information shall include all information disclosed in connection with Client’s use of Company’s services and products, including the sacred details shared within our coaching, Masterminds and retreats. Conﬁdential information, however, shall not include information that:
(a) is now or subsequently becomes generally available to the public;
(b) The Company or Client can rightfully have in its possession prior to disclosure by Company;
(c) the Company or Client rightfully obtains from a third party.
All content on Business Boomers Inc. websites are the exclusive property of Business Boomers Inc. except where noted. Said content includes text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, and software. Our content is protected by United States and international copyright laws and we reserve all rights contained therein. In case of dispute or infringement, we will vigorously defend our rights to this material.
(12) RELATIONSHIP. The relationship hereby established between Company and Client is solely that of independent entities. This Agreement shall not create an agency, partnership, joint venture, franchisor/franchisee or employer/ employee relationship, or fiduciary, and nothing hereunder shall be deemed to authorize either party or any other party to act for, represent or bind the other except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
(13) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be via binding arbitration in the state of New Jersey. In the event of a dispute between the Parties, the parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the other. The parties agree that if any material violation of the confidentiality or non-disparagement provisions occurs, the breaching party shall be liable for liquidated damages in the amount of U.S. $100,000 per violation as well as actual and any consequential damages that the non-breaching party may incur.
(14) INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s ofﬁcers, employers, employees, directors, related entities, trustees, contractors, afﬁlliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expenses whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – arising out of Client’s use of Company’s services and products.
(15) CONTROLLING AGREEMENT. In the event of any conﬂict between the provisions contained in this Contract and any marketing materials used by Company, Company’s representatives, or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling.
(16) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. The parties acknowledge and agree that this writing contains the entire Agreement between the parties hereto, that there are no other representations or understandings, either verbal or written, between the parties, and that this Agreement supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties. The Agreement shall not be modiﬁed except by written agreement signed by both Company and Client.
(17) BUSINESS SUCCESS OR FAILURE. Client agrees that Company is not responsible for the success or failure of Client’s business decisions or results relating to its use of Company’s services and products.
(a) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof.
(19) BREACH AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. In the event of a breach of this Agreement by either party, the non-breaching party agrees to provide the breaching party written notice and a thirty (30) day opportunity to cure before terminating this Agreement.
In the unlikely event of a dispute, Client acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is deemed to have been entered into in the State of New Jersey, and its interpretation, construction, and the remedies for its enforcement or breach are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey.
(20) MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION. In any dispute regarding this Agreement, the Parties agree that except for collections for nonpayment, the sole remedy for the resolution of the dispute shall be through mediation and arbitration. The parties will first attempt to mediate the matter. In the event they are unable to reach an agreement within 60 days, then either party may file for arbitration with the American Arbitration Association or such recognized Arbitration service as the Parties may mutually agree. For the purposes of this agreement and all matters related to it, the laws of the state of New Jersey shall govern and venue for all hearings shall be held in Passaic County, New Jersey. All legal actions must be brought by a single party and cannot be brought in a class. In mediation and arbitration the parties shall pay their own attorney’s fees, cost and reasonable expenses.
(21) SURVIVAL CLAUSE. All paragraphs dealing with non-disclosure, non-compete, confidentiality, non-disparagement, indemnification and mediation and arbitration shall survive termination of this Agreement.
(22) CHANGES IN POLICY
Business Boomers Inc. reserves the right to modify, alter, delete and update these policies at any time we see fit. Such alterations do not nullify our rights if infringements or breaches occurred under a previous version of these conditions. Please contact us at email@example.com or 973-809-4445 if you have any questions. Thank you, we look forward to doing business with you!